Casselwood Shopping Center (Sale)
- Sale Price$2,450,000
- Year Built1968
- Building Size40,533 sq. ft.
- Date AvailableImmediate
- Year Renovated2008
- Property TypeInvestment, Retail
- 75% occupied retail property
- Anchored by Save-A-Lot and Family Dollar
- Vacant units have new roof and HVAC units
- Over 3 acres of excess land included in sale
Casselwood Shopping Center is a grocery-anchored investment proeprty that consists of over 40,000 rentable square feet and is located at the southeast corner of Paulding Rd. and Hessen Cassel Rd. in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Over 50,000 households are within a 3-mile radius of the shopping center, and it is minutes from thriving Southtown Centre.