Chapel Ridge Shopping Center
- Sale Price$2,180,360
- Year Built2005
- Building Size7,352 sq. ft.
- Frontage+/- 235' on Maysville Road
- Traffic Count~17,000
- Property TypeInvestment, Retail
- 100% occupied, 5-tenant retail center | NNN leases with varied tenant mix
- Adjacent to Walmart and Kohl’s, increasing traffic to the center and promoting crossover shopping
- Nearly 80,000 residents in the 5-mile trade area | AHHI $85,000 within 1-mile trade area
Sturges Property Group has been appointed the exclusive agent for the sale of Chapel Ridge Shopping Center, a multi-tenant retail strip center located in Fort Wayne, Indiana’s quickly growing northeast submarket. This Walmart outparcel shopping center totals approximately 7,352 square feet on 1.5 acres and is occupied by national credit tenants.
Chapel Ridge Shopping Center was completed for occupancy in 2005. This 100% occupied Shopping center is comprised of a good tenant mix consisting of GameStop, Sprint, 9Round Fitness, Q Nails, and Great Clips. The center is highly visible with approximately 235 feet of frontage on Maysville Road (State Road 37)and is .5 mile west of I-469, at interchange 25 with a daily traffic count of 17,004.
The property features a durable and attractive concrete, brick, and block façade detailed with rounded concrete molding and architecturally symmetric storefronts. This bustling shopping center is anchored by Walmart, Kohl’s, Marshalls, Michaels, Menards, Meijer, Walgreens, and more. Ideal for a 1031 Exchange. See Broker for Confidentiality Agreement to view financials.