East State Retail
- Sale Price$184,900
- Lease Price$10.00/SF/Yr Modified
- Year Built1920
- Building Size3279 sq. ft.
- Lease Term5 Years
- Date AvailableImmediately
- Property TypeRetail
- For Sale or For Lease
- Excellent Visibility with high traffic counts
- Zoned C2, Limited Commercial
- Walking distance to restaurants and retail shops
Great opportunity for owner/operator to build equity in East State Village. This former candy shop is located in a family-oriented neighborhood that allows for plenty of foot traffic. The retail space has been finished with a vintage touch. The back area could be used as a kitchen or storage. Given its proximity to the library and high traffic counts for the area, this building has excellent visibility. C2 zoning offers many options for use.
The upstairs apartment has been completely remodeled with brand new cabinets, quartz countertops, and a stainless steel kitchen appliance package. It features an open concept layout with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath with a private entrance. Previously rented for $1,000/month plus electric.