Maplecrest Shops: Built-To-Suit
- Lease PriceUpon Request/SF/Yr
- Build-To-Suit8,000 - 16,000 SF
- Property TypeLand
- Drive-Thru/End Cap
- Property Adjacent and Anchored by new G4 Complete Entertainment (G4CE) Family Entertainment Complex
- Located approx. 1/2-mile West of I-469 and Visible from Maplecrest Road with 23,500+ VPD
- New ownership is looking for the right build-to-suit opportunity and is willing to offer competitive lease incentives for a market rate deal
- 7221: 0.6 acres
Don’t miss this restaurant, retail, and office build-to-suit opportunity in the growing Northeast submarket of Fort Wayne. This 0.6 acre parcel is adjacent to Maplecrest Shops and the redevelopment of the former Marsh supermarket by G4 Complete Entertainment (G4CE), a family entertainment complex that will offer everything from go-karting, laser tag, virtual reality simulators, mini-golf, bowling, and arcade games.
This property is located in the high traffic northeast/Maplecrest Road submarket, which is one of Fort Wayne’s strongest retail trade areas with good income demographics and easy access to I-469. Features include ample parking and signage opportunities, as well as, multiple entrance points with a signalized intersection. Ownership is looking for the right build-to-suit opportunity and is willing to offer competitive lease incentives for a market rate deal.