Maplecrest Shops: Built-To-Suit
- Lease PriceUpon Request/SF/Yr
- Build-To-Suit8,000 - 16,000 SF
- Property TypeLand
- Drive-Thru/End Cap
- Property Adjacent and Anchored by new Allegiant Nonstop Family Entertainment Complex
- Located approx. 1/2-mile West of I-469 and Visible from Maplecrest Road with 23,500+ VPD
- New ownership is looking for the right build-to-suit opportunity and is willing to offer competitive lease incentives for a market rate deal
- 7221: 0.6 acres
Don’t miss this restaurant, retail, and office build-to-suit opportunity in the growing Northeast submarket of Fort Wayne. This 0.6 acre parcel is adjacent to Maplecrest Shops and the redevelopment of the former Marsh supermarket by Allegiant Nonstop, a family entertainment complex that will offer everything from go-karting, laser tag, virtual reality simulators, mini-golf, bowling, and arcade games.
This property is located in the high traffic northeast/Maplecrest Road submarket, which is one of Fort Wayne’s strongest retail trade areas with good income demographics and easy access to I-469. Features include ample parking and signage opportunities, as well as, multiple entrance points with a signalized intersection. Ownership is looking for the right build-to-suit opportunity and is willing to offer competitive lease incentives for a market rate deal.