West Jefferson Blvd Multi-Purpose Land
- Sale Price$395,000
- Acreage1.6 ac
- Traffic Count26,135 VPD
- Property TypeLand
- Six (6) parcels totaling 1.6 acres – poised for retail, office or residential development
- High Traffic Counts on Major East/West Traffic Thoroughfare (US Hwy 24 / W Jefferson Blvd)
- Located Minutes from Downtown in Fort Wayne’s Southwest Submarket with Indiana’s Best Income Demographics
- Additional Land Available if Necessary - See Broker for Details
- Motivated Seller / Bank Owned - Priced at $395,000
Developer Ready! This is an opportunity to purchase land that has visibility from US Hwy 24 / West Jefferson Blvd that is poised for retail, office, or residential development. A total of six (6) parcels consisting of 1.6 acres that is currently zoned RP-residential. The property is adjacent to Midwest America Federal Credit Union & Bradley Gough Diamonds and is across the street from Jefferson Pointe & Apple Glen Shopping Centers.
Property is located in the heart of the southwest submarket within the city of Fort Wayne and is surrounded by dense retail, general & medical offices, residential and many food options. Current traffic counts equal 26,135 vehicles per day making this site ideal for many uses.