Arlington Inn & Suites
- Sale Price$985,000
- Year Built1999
- Building Size17820 sq. ft.
- Acreage1.6 Ac
- No. of Rooms45
- Property TypeInvestment
- +/- 17,820 SF Inn with 45 Rooms
- Well-Maintained Asset Built In 1999
- Upside Potential to Increase Room Revenue
- Strategic Proven Location in The Heart of Midwest & Indiana
- Billboard Visibility from Interstate 69
- Ample Semi-Truck/Trailor Parking
- Current Operator has a NNN lease with Seller
- NOI & Cap Rate Available Upon Request
This offering is to acquire the 45-room Arlington Inn & Suites, conveniently situated off Interstate 69 in Warren, Indiana, 25 minutes south of Fort Wayne. This two-story, interior corridor hotel was built in 1999, has been well-maintained by current ownership with ongoing capital expenditures, and has a stucco exterior with wood frame construction. All guest rooms are nonsmoking and include many amenities including upgraded beds, cable TV, and free in-room Wi-Fi. Current operator advertises both daily and extended stay rates and has a NNN lease with Seller. Perfect for a first-time buyer or as an investment property.
This Property is strategically positioned off of Interstate 69 and Indiana State Road 5 at exit #278. The location provides the hotel with high visibility to over 29,500 vehicles per day with approx. 1,200 FF on I-69. Conveniently located in the heart of Midwest and Indiana, Warren is known for its largest employer (Heritage Pointe Communities), logistics/trucking via I-69, and it’s manufacturing & agriculture industry(s). World-class companies including GM, Vera Bradley, and Golfo di Napoli Dairy are located within close proximity.