Former Babies “R” Us
- Lease Price$12.00/SF/Yr NNN
- Year Built2001
- Building Size31,100 sq. ft.
- Lease Term5-10 Years
- ZoningI1 - Light Industrial
- Property TypeRetail
- 31,100 SF Lease Opportunity (Divisible) with Great Pylon Visibility
- Located in the Largest Regional Trade Area in Northeast Indiana
- Open Floor Plan with 22’ Ceiling Heights / Built in 2001
- Retail, Restaurants, Hotels, Entertainment Venues Present and Growing with Continued Expansion/ Redevelopment of Glenbrook Square Mall
31,100 SF retail box on 5.06 acres adjacent to 1.2M+ SF Glenbrook Square Mall that includes Barnes & Noble, JC Penney, Macy’s, P.F. Chang’s, BJ’s Brewhouse and more. Formerly occupied by Babies “R” Us, this stand alone building was constructed in 2001 and is in great condition. The property offers a clean/open interior, ample parking (96+), great pylon visibility, one (1) loading dock, two (2) roll-up doors, 22’ foot high ceilings, dropped tile offices, sprinkler system, and more.
Prime location on Fort Wayne’s north side with access to I-69 interchanges and Coliseum Blvd / Hwy 930. Nearby Retail Anchors include Pier 1, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, Men’s Warehouse, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and many more.