Former Mattress Firm
- Lease Price$11.50/SF/Yr NNN
- Year Built1985
- Building Size13,898 sq. ft.
- Lease Term5 Years
- Date AvailableImmediately
- Parking Spaces30
- Ceiling Height16' - 18' (in Warehouse)
- Overheed Door & Dock1 each
- Property TypeRetail
- Pylon signage available
- Directly across from Glenbrook Shoppes/Glenbrook Square Mall
- Major redevelopment of nearby former Sears adding new restaurants, retail, and entertainment spaces
Highly visible location on the busy Coliseum Boulevard Retail Corridor with annual average daily traffic of 40,500 vehicles. Located across from Glenbrook Shoppes/Glenbrook Square Mall, the only Super Regional Mall in Northeast Indiana, that serves a trade area of 100 plus miles. Nearby freestanding restaurants include Olive Garden, Cheddar’s, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Chick-Fil-A, and Portillo's (coming Fall 2019).
13,898 SF retail box on 1.16 acres adjacent to Glenbrook Mall (over 1.2 million SF), where the former Sears store is being redeveloped into the Shops at Glenbrook adding a Dave & Busters (arcade and bar), HomeGoods (retail), and Portillo's (restaurant) to Glenbrook Square's Malls' existing 125 retail tenants. Currently, occupied by Mattress Firm, the freestanding building was constructed in 1985 and is in good condition. The property has a clean/open interior space, with 30 parking spaces, highly visible pylon signage, one (1) loading dock, on (1) overhead door, 16' high ceilings and more.