Hartford City - Former YMCA
- Lease Price$8.50/SF/Yr NNN
- Year Built1962
- Building Size16,100 sq. ft.
- Lease TermMin of 3 Years
- Traffic Count7,800 VPD
- Parking Count40 Spaces
- Property TypeRetail
- 12,433 SF retail space available on the north side of Hartford City
- Located in a busy shopping center
- Easily convertible to many uses
- Surrounded by many national and regional users
- 1709: 12433 sq. ft.
12,433 SF of retail space available on the northern gateway into Hartford City. Directly adjacent to Needler’s Fresh Market, which drives high foot traffic into the shopping center.
The unit is set up perfectly for a fitness center, but it can easily be reconfigured for your use. Other national and regional users surrounding the site include Save-A-Lot, Mcdonald’s, Pizza Hut, Pizza King, CVS, Marathon Gas, and IU-Blackford Hospital.