Multi-Tenant Industrial Flex Investment
- Sale Price$1,450,000
- Year Built1989
- Building Size37,618 sq. ft.
- Land Area1.86 acres
- Occupancy Rate95%
- Number of Tenants5
- Property TypeInvestment
- Multi-tenant industrial flex building that is currently 95% occupied
- New five-year, market rate, NNN leases to be executed at closing for 65% of leasable area
- Located in an established industrial warehouse neighborhood with strong leasing history
- Financials for this Property are Available Upon Request & Executed CA
2727 Lofty Drive is a multi-tenant industrial flex building that is occupied by five tenants. This investment opportunity consists of 37,618 square feet, nine units, and occupancy exceeding 95%. Two of the largest tenants (65% of leasable area) have agreed to execute new five-year, triple-net leases commencing at the sale closing.
This well-maintained property is situated two miles northwest of downtown Ft. Wayne, in neighborhood with a strong industrial warehouse history. Major establishments in the neighborhood include Dana Incorporated, Press-Seal Corporation, Tristate Warehousing, and the University of St. Francis.