- Lease Price$12.00/SF/Yr Modified Gross
- Year Built1989
- Building Size10,200 sq. ft.
- Lease Term5 Years
- Date AvailableImmediately
- Property TypeOffice
- Three Exam Rooms & Reception Area
- Located at the Northeast Corner of Trier Road and Hobson Road
- Close proximity to Purdue Fort Wayne, Ivy Tech, and Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (NIIC)
Trier Point is a well-maintained office building built in 1989 containing 10,200 square feet of total space. Each suite has separate heating and air conditioning. Utilities are separately metered. Tenants only pay for utilities and janitorial. The concrete parking lot and sidewalks are well-lighted. There are currently three tenants Midwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Image Dental Arts, and Jack Wehrly DDS.
The property is located at the signaled intersection of Trier Road and Hobson Road with overall traffic counts of 18,900 vehicles per day. This property is adjacent to Coliseum Boulevard and Crescent Avenue, two-main traffic arteries that carry over 25,000 vehicles per day. The property is zoned C1, Professional Office and Personal Services.